Most vitamin C loses potency or is hard for skin to absorb. Gold-stabilized Vitamin-C is highly stable, bioavailable and preserves efficacy for full-strength results every time.
|Traditional Vitamin C||Gold Vitamin CX3 (Gold Stabilized Vitamin C)|
|Degrades over time||Won’t degrade or lose potency|
|Antioxidant defense||55% higher antioxidant defense|
|Problematic absorption||Excellent Absorption|
|Works once in the skin||Recycles vitamin C to extend benefits|
- Ascorbic acid ,Gold, Glutathione: Ascorbic acid complex is designed to keep ascorbic acid 100% stable over time and increase the penetration of vitamin C into the skin.
- By conjugating ascorbic acid to gold, its bioavailability is increased drastically, and glutathione (a vitamin C precursor) helps to replenish ascorbic acid as it’s broken down. Gold (Acetyl Heptapeptide-9, Gold): A collagen boosting peptide for an anti-wrinkle effect.
- The peptide is bound to gold to extend the bioactivity of the peptide from 30 minutes to 36 hours.
- Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract: Extract from Kakadu plum, which contains the world’s highest source of Vitamin C. Studies on this active have shown that it also stimulates the transport of Vitamin C into the skin and boosts collagen synthesis.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: Oil soluble, extremely stable derivative of Vitamin C. Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract: Collagen boosting and marine bio fermented to improve hydration and barrier function, protect skin from blue light pollution, and provide skin with a natural glow.
- Coenzyme Q-10: Antioxidant